K-5 Student of the Month
September's K-5 Students of the Month
Congratulations to the Suwannee Virtual School K-5 Students of the Month for September 2022! These students strive for academic excellence, while displaying responsibility, respect, and integrity. We are proud of these outstanding elementary students!
Click on the link below to learn more about these SVS students:
Log In Information
Instructions for logging into your coursework
Enrollment Information for 2022-2023
Suwannee Virtual Full-Time Enrollment
Semester 1: July 5, 2022 – August 24, 2022
Semester 2: December 1, 2022 – January 19, 2023
- New students wanting to enroll with SVS must complete the online application in the Focus Parent Portal during the semester enrollment window.
- Current students wanting to change from part-time to full-time status must meet with the Coordinator or Counselor for approval.
- Students applying to enroll full-time must meet the criteria outlined in the Student Progression Plan.
- Half credit courses should be completed within one semester, full credit should be completed within a school year.
- Comply with compulsory attendance requirements.
- Take ALL state and district assessments.
- Comply with all district and state promotion/graduation requirements.
- Follow the district adopted instructional calendar for course duration.
Students who wish to enroll after the deadline must meet with and obtain approval from the Suwannee Virtual School Principal or Coordinator.
Home Education / Suwannee Virtual Flex
Students enrolling outside of the dates listed above will be considered Home Education or Suwannee Virtual Flex students.
- Students can enroll on any date and course will be completed by end date or awarded a WF.
- Home Education will be the first school of enrollment.
- Students may enroll in a maximum of 4 courses for secondary and 2 for elementary.
- Students will be dropped within the first 20 days of the course for secondary students and 10 days for elementary students if progress is not made.
Keep in mind that this option will not fulfill the requirements needed for graduation or promotion in the same timeline as a full-time student. Please speak to a school counselor or school administrator about this option before enrolling.
Full-Time SMS, BHS, and SHS Students:
Students enrolled at a brick-and mortar school may choose to take a single course during the school year with the approval of the guidance counselor. Courses may be requested at any time during the school year by logging into the SVS enrollment site.
Please contact Suwannee Virtual School or your current school counselor if you have any questions.
If you are interested in enrolling in SVS, request an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
SVS Mission and Vision Statement
Question of the Week
|4/12/22||April 12th Daily Dose|
|4/11/22||April 11th Daily Dose|
|4/8/22||April 8th Daily Dose|
|4/7/22||April 7th Daily Dose|
|4/6/22||April 6th Daily Dose|
|4/5/22||K-5 Weekly Goal Getters|
|4/5/22||April 5th Daily Dose|
|4/4/22||April 4th Daily Dose|
|4/1/22||April 1st Daily Dose|
|3/31/22||March 31st Daily Dose|
Suwannee County School District provides a full-time virtual education option to eligible K-12 students through Suwannee Virtual School (SVS).
You can learn more by emailing email@example.com or calling (386) 647-4243.