Enrollment Information for 2022-2023
New for 2022-2023:
Full-Time Enrollment and Home Education/SVS Flex Enrollment
Students currently enrolled with SVS who wish to continue or change enrollment status should complete the Google Form located at the following link:
If the link does not open correctly, you may have to copy and paste it into your browser.
Suwannee Virtual Full-Time Enrollment
July 5, 2022 – August 24, 2022
- New students wanting to enroll with SVS must complete the online application in the Focus Parent Portal during the semester enrollment window.
- Students applying to enroll full-time must meet the criteria outlined in the Student Progression Plan.
- Half credit courses should be completed within one semester, full credit should be completed within a school year.
- Comply with compulsory attendance requirements.
- Take ALL state and district assessments.
- Comply with all district and state promotion/graduation requirements.
- Follow the district adopted instructional calendar for course duration.
Students who wish to enroll after the deadline must meet with and obtain approval from the Suwannee Virtual School Principal or Coordinator.
Home Education / Suwannee Virtual Flex
Students enrolling outside of the dates listed above will be considered Home Education or Suwannee Virtual Flex students.
- Students can enroll on any date and course will be completed by end date or awarded a WF.
- Home Education will be the first school of enrollment.
- Students may enroll in a maximum of 4 courses for secondary and 2 for elementary.
- Students will be dropped within the first 20 days of the course for secondary students and 10 days for elementary students if progress is not made.
Keep in mind that this option will not fulfill the requirements needed for graduation or promotion in the same timeline as a full-time student. Please speak to a school counselor or school administrator about this option before enrolling.
Full-Time SMS, BHS, and SHS Students:
Students enrolled at a brick-and mortar school may choose to take a single course during the school year with the approval of the guidance counselor. Courses may be requested at any time during the school year by logging into the SVS enrollment site.
Please contact Suwannee Virtual School or your current school counselor if you have any questions.
Question of the Week
|8/10/22||August 10th Daily Dose|
|8/9/22||August 9th Daily Dose|
|8/8/22||August 8th Daily Dose|
|8/5/22||August 5th Daily Dose|
|8/4/22||August 4th Daily Dose|
|8/3/22||August 3rd Daily Dose|
|7/15/22||July 15th Daily Dose|
|7/11/22||July 12th Daily Dose|
|7/7/22||July 8th Daily Dose|
Cheek and Scott Pharmacy has partnered with Suwannee Virtual School with a great prescription to honor our elders and strengthen literacy through a writing contest. The contest, which is called We Love Our Elders, was designed to strengthen reading, writing, listening, speaking, and communication skills. We are pleased to announce the following winners from the contest. The winners were announced during a luncheon on April 14th
Cole, Jayden, Johiah, Joseph, Julianne, Noah, Sierra, Victor, and Zoe
If you are interested in enrolling in SVS, request an appointment by emailing email@example.com
SVS Mission and Vision Statement
A Land Remembered
A Land Remembered by Patrick D. Smith
Would you like to experience Florida during the 1800s? Historians agree that Patrick Smith’s novel, A Land Remembered, accurately depicts the Sunshine State during an era of free-range cattle, endless woodlands, and pristine waterways. Although A Land Remembered is a work of fiction, the historical significance has made the novel a favorite for readers of all ages. Smith skillfully describes the development of Florida and piques the interest of readers to learn even more about our diverse peninsula. The author’s ability to captivate his audience has preserved heritage and memories of Florida that will be cherished for generations to come. A Land Remembered is also available in student edition.
Suwannee County School District provides a full-time virtual education option to eligible K-12 students through Suwannee Virtual School (SVS).
You can learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (386) 647-4243.